BCCK is a significant player in the field of natural gas processing and treating.
We serve the energy industry – worldwide. By economically removing nitrogen and carbon dioxide from gas streams, BCCK helps gas producers generate revenues from previously by-passed contaminated reserves. The ability to easily recover helium provides many producers with added revenue streams that significantly enhance their bottom line.
BCCK provides high efficiency turbo expander plants utilizing the latest proven technology to improve project economics over standard designs. Our designs include high-ethane recovery for the richest inlet gas streams, as well as maintaining high propane recovery in ethane rejection mode without additional capital and operating costs.
Our experienced engineering, technical support, financial and operations professionals work as a team to create solutions that maximize the success of our clients. Our business is built on long-standing relationships with clients, contractors, vendors, governmental agencies and financial institutions that have learned they can count on BCCK for successful results.
BCCK Engineering is a member of the following industry organizations:
- Gas Processors Suppliers Association (GPSA)
- Natural Gas Society of the Permian Basin (NGSPB)
- Permian Basin Petroleum Association (PBPA)
- North Texas Gas Processors Association (NTGPA)
- Gas Processors Association Rocky Mountain Chapter (GPARMC)
- Mid-Continent Gas Processors Association (MCGPA)
- Houston Gas Processors Association (HGPA)