BCCK’s staff has a long history of providing turnkey gas processing facilities. We have installed dozens of facilities in the past 10 years, and currently have several in the construction phase. Our in house staff includes process engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, facility design, electrical engineering, electrical design, DCS control system design, purchasing expertise, quality control, financial expertise, and quality fabrication.
We have delivered some of the most unique gas processing/treating solutions in the world, including processing of fire flood associated gas, coal mine methane, and CO2 flood associated gas. BCCK currently holds several patents for gas processing and has developed other proprietary technologies in house, including our proven catalytic oxygen removal system. We have a history of providing the best overall economic and technical solutions for our clients.
Read more about the results BCCK’s engineers have achieved:
- Kingfisher County, Oklahoma Project #0914 - 66 MMSCFD nitrogen rejection facility using Style III Nitech™ technology for processing nitrogen on the residue of a new cryo plant in central Oklahoma. This facility also includes BCCK’s new vent stream purifier for ultra-low methane emissions. (The Nitech™ process is a BCCK patented process READ MORE
- Reagan County, Texas Project #2814 - 200 MMSCFD 1440 PSIG HARP style slug catcher and associated 90,000 gallon condensate stabilizer feed vessel. BCCK scope includes installation drawings and foundations designs.
- Weld County, Colorado Project #5714 - 60 MMSCFD inlet facility including HARP style slug catcher, condensate stabilization, metering, product storage, power distribution, control system, and installation.
- Kingfisher County, Oklahoma Project #6214 - 100 MMSCFD RSV cryogenic expander plant, including dehydration, propane refrigeration, NGL surge and pipeline pumps.
- Loving County, Texas Project #3915 - 20 MMSCFD cryo plant utilizing an existing cryo and amine system. BCCK is providing the balance of plant as well as the associated engineering/design, and installation.
- Loving County, Texas Project #5415 - 60 MMSCFD cryogenic expander plant. For this project, BCCK’s client is supplying their own cryo and associated equipment. BCCK is providing the balance of plant including, inlet separation/stabilization, control system/HMI console, all facility utilities, associated engineering/design and on-site construction.
- Midland County, Texas Project #7915 - 35 MMSCFD nitrogen rejection facility using Nitech™ technology for processing nitrogen on the residue of a new cryo plant in West Texas. This unit will incorporate BCCK’s latest Style III Nitech™ NRU technology and is currently in progress. Completion December 2016. (The Nitech™ process is READ MORE